21 April 2007

Mitt Romney comes to town!


I wanted him to kiss our baby...but Warren fell asleep. Maybe we can get Obama to do it!


Mitt came to Coralville yesterday and we went to go see him. It's fun to be in Iowa and have so many of the presidential candidates (all of them, actually) come to town so frequently. I'm not saying we're huge Mitt fans (not yet anyways...we have some homework to do), but we had fun going. The paper even interviewed me! They asked what I thought about his presentation. I linked the article below. I'm basically famous all over Iowa City, now! :) If we go to any more campaign stops, we'll let you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're famous! Save that picture for Warren--it may be worth something someday. Mom

GordonandChrissy said...

Yeah Mitt!! I'm a huge fan and even joined Americans for Mitt (www.americansformitt.com). Too bad he's only tied for 3rd in the GOP. Lot's can still happen though!!