18 January 2009

Ode to my Slipcover

I really think that our 2 slipcovers have been the greatest things we've ever bought. Not only do they hide our beautiful seafoam-green-striped-couch, but when W barfs on it, we can just throw it in the wash (which we had to do last week, poor kid). Now if only I could tuck it in as nicely as Taylor - my feeble attempt to put it on pales in comparison to his tucking genius.

Just thought I'd give a shoutout to my man and my favorite furniture accessory.

Warren taking a nap on Daddy taking a nap. Even though we have a newer, "nicer" couch in the other room, we all love to snuggle on this one the best.

Can you tell which sorry attempt was mine? I didn't know about this secret talent of Tay's until after we were married and the seafoam couch came to live with us.

2 comments:

Street Fam said...

What wonderful slip cover, indeed! Sorry to hear that W puked. Hey, want to take a trip to Iowa and freeze our booties off? :)

Aggieland Mom said...

LOL. Maybe yours is just "shabby chique" or however they spell it (sheek? cheik). haha I've always wanted some slip covers but I can't get over the $70-80 price tag. Did you find a deal somewhere?