20 December 2009

Naughty...

He'd better hope none of Santa's elves were looking when he did all this...

Eating the chocolates I bought for his preschool teachers (behind the chair with the door closed)

Sneaking treats off the gingerbread house

Opening presents before Christmas. I told him he had to give it away to another kid who didn't have any presents. He didn't like that too much, but he knew he was wrong and didn't make a big stink about it. (Good thing it was a $5 game and not something cooler, or I might have had a hard time following through with my threat!)

5 comments:

katieo said...

hilarious.

I told the boys I was going to douse our gingerbread house in Windex if I so much as SNIFFED a piece missing. It's worked so far. As for presents under our tree? There are none. For obvious reasons.

But the chocolates, well, Warren buddy, I occasionally find myself sneaking those behind furniture with the door shut, too. Nothin but love there, bro.

Anna said...

Warren, when my mom hides Swiss chocolate, I sneak some too.

Love him.

GO Gray's said...

Oh WArren you better watch out buddy!!!

nathan n rachel said...

AWESOME!!!!! That made me and Nathan laugh. Kids...

Kristi said...

I'm glad to see that Julia isn't the only one who pulls little naughty acts when she knows better.