16 February 2008

Bargain!!

So I went online today to renew a magazine subscription that had expired. But I didn't know the website off the top of my head, so I googled it. A bunch of things pop up, including an eBay listing. I didn't know you could buy subscriptions on eBay (maybe I'm totally behind the times), so I checked it out. HOLY CRAP. Don't buy another magazine without getting it here. I guess I'll hold my breath until it actually comes, but there are a zillion stores that sell them for dirt cheap. 3 year subscriptions for $7?? Seriously, it looks awesome. Here's a store that I bought mine from (Parenting - $1 for a year and $3 shipping), and will probably buy more. Magazines are usually kinda pricey and I don't even bother - but these are good deals, my friends!

5 comments:

Mrs. Horton said...

Whoa! That's so cool, let me know if you actually get the magazines because I want to order some too.

Mrs. Sew-n-Sew said...

Is the Economist cheaper anywhere else? Warren sure cleans up nicely!

Jamie Ortega said...

So I totally want to get a magazine subscription!! Mine just ran out and it would have cost me 10 dollars to resubscribe for only a year. Reuben said I could do it only if I waited till yours came and everything worked out. So your our Ginny Pig!

esmiley said...

good to know...thanks!

Jen said...

Let me know if you actually get it! I would be interested too!