01 March 2009

Paint a Rental House? Totally Worth It

We (as in Stephanie) decided that white walls in the kids' rooms was too boring to stand. Our landlord said painting would be ok as long as we painted it back to white whenever we move out. Lame, but still totally worth it. I didn't take any before pictures, just imagine ugly walls.

Add ImageW didn't get to help, but he did get to watch Toy Story 2 times in a row while we worked. Thanks TV, for babysitting my child so I could ignore him for almost 3 hours. :)

Just don't look toooo closely if you come to visit. It was both of our first attempts at painting. We definitely got better as we went along, but there are a couple spots that are a little rough. Ah well, nice to experiment on a house that isn't yours that has to be painted back to white anyways. :)

Note to self - don't touch the walls with your butt when you're painting. Good thing that butt of mine is so dang small, or we could have been in worse trouble.


We'll need to put some things on her walls, but so far I think it's looking alright. :)

7 comments:

wray and nat said...

love love love....... love it!!!!

wray and nat said...

p.s steph you look great

Laura said...

Stephanie's good taste manifests itself yet again! Seriously - way cute!

Chelsea said...

SOO cute! I love her room. You better not let her see it, or she may want to come out of your tummy early just to use it!

Mandy Coffey said...

KEEEEEEEY UTEE (longated cute) BABY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

GordonandChrissy said...

So cute! I LOOOOOVE the baby girl bedding you chose, it looks awesome. And I love the color too. Very cute, but can grow up with her for a while, too.

And W's room is great too, I love that blue.

And I agree, Steph, you look great!

Anna said...

Little baby girl sure has a cute room! Nice work, guys! It looks great.

And I so love that he calls you guys by your first names. Warren always has been a hip, forward-thinking sort of guy...